2 IT Project Manager - Positions - Business Applications.
These roles are Perm and are based in City Centre, Dublin
REPORTING TO: PMO
General Scope / main Purpose of the Job:
My client requires a skilled IT Project Manager, that has proven experience in managing teams, and delivering on customer expectations.
The successful candidate will control and lead projects across both business and IT to successful completion to ensure customer objectives are met, to agreed scope, schedule quality and budget.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Manage the work
• Plan, organise, control and lead the project
• Prepare project and team schedules
• Define staffing requirements
• Prepare contracts
• Define the project plan
• Estimate and define time-frames, complexity and costs for the project.
• Manage the project operations and logistics (e.g. booking rooms, lunch etc.)
• Delegate activities and tasks
• Monitor, maintain and update the schedule as the project progresses
• Understand the functionality of the application
• Understand the business impact of the application
• Identify “Scope Creep”
• Monitor the issues, risks and assumptions
• Monitor the quality of the project, ensuring deliverables are of a high quality
Manage the costs
• Estimate the cost of the project
• Monitor and update the project costing spreadsheet
• Update the business case through the scope and design phases
Manage the people-executives, management, Provident team, business users, other IT staff, vendors
• Build relationships with the executives, the business users and other IT staff
• Manage expectations about the project.
• Assign team roles and responsibilities.
• Mentor team members.
• Coordinate team meetings and customer meetings.
• Coordinate check-points, and time entry
• Manage the test phases, i.e. system, user, production
• Provide weekly status updates to the delivery and customer teams
• Manage team dynamics and ensure the team is working together effectively
• Maintain team morale
• Complete project reviews for each member of the delivery team
• Organise sunset reviews (i.e. review of project post implementation)
• Manage Scope creep
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Min of 5 years’ experience working in managing CRM projects
• Experience using tools such as Microsoft projects, Visio, PowerPoint
Experience in managing SugarCRM projects is a distinct advantage
• Exhibits analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Highly organised individual who can work under their own supervision
• Very strong oral and written communication
• Strong facilitation and relationship management skills
• Knowledgeable and experienced in project methodologies such as AGILE Scrum, Waterfall, Prince2
If this is the next step for you in your career give Sandra Moran on 01 652 0 652 to learn more about this exciting opportunity and email your CV email@example.com
Should you know someone that would be a strong match for this role please pass on my contact details
Connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on similar roles ie.linkedin.com/in/sandramariemoran