My client is seeking a talented Application Support Engineer to join a successful multinational company. You will be responsible for the support of my client’s software suite
What does the company do?
Our Client is a multinational Microsoft Gold Partner providing innovative case management software solutions for over 20 years’. They work with over 70+ clients in the public sector to provide IT and customer service solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Application Support Engineer role?
• Excellent job security with career progression
• Opportunity to work in a successful company
• Join a dynamic and talented IT team
• Competitive salary
What do I need to get this job?
• Strong and proven customer facing skills
• Strong and proven application support skills.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or CRM 2011 preferably holding technical certification.
• Problem and issue management, classification and prioritisation skills
• Strong SQL Server 2008 (use in support or developer roles)
• Windows Server 2008
What will I be doing as an Application Engineer in this Company?
• Hold a relevant third level degree or equivalent (a BSc. with a strong science or engineering content is preferred)
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
• Possess a positive can do attitude.
• Be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work well in a team environment but also on an individual basis to ensure tasks/actions are completed.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and produce solid work that is both accurate and to a high standard.
• Confident in face to face internal and external meetings.
• Be able to discuss their subject matter in a way that provides confidence to the customer and demonstrate strong communication skills.
• This is a technical role that also requires strong people skills
Open to candidates with a valid Irish Work Permit, both in Ireland and overseas.
If you would like to hear more about this Application Support Engineer role, get in contact with Pauric McCallig on 01 652 0 652 or send your CV to email@example.com