C#.NET Software Engineer - .NET, SQL server, Sharepoint or CRM
Award winning software product development & consultancy company, engaged in creating enterprise software systems for the external global market is looking for a mid-level Software Engineer with .NET and SQL server skills and one of Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM or Azure skills to join their Software Development Group.
You will get the opportunity to design & develop new, innovative solution, using the latest Microsoft technologies - C#, .NET, Sharepoint 2016, Dynamics CRM and/or Azure Cloud applications for both Irish & international clients, developing software that, for example, integrates with digital & social media platforms (Youtube, Spotify, etc), Azure cloud & mobile platforms (Android & iOS).
With a multitude of on-going & new development projects to be implemented, you will have the option of working on pure .NET development projects or specialising in one of the other key development areas: Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Azure Cloud solutions or Business Intelligence, Data Analytics solutions.
Ideally, you will be a full stack Developer or at least a developer with good commercial backend, server side .NET engineering experience, as a minimum.
Being a Microsoft Technology Gold Partner, the company also offers an excellent opportunity for a .NET Developer to be trained in Dynamics CRM or Sharepoint technologies and to join a team of experienced Software Engineers and Technical Architects designing & developing software using the latest Microsoft tools & technologies.
Experience & skillset required:
To be considered suitable for the above role, you must have the following expertise:
* Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
* 2 year+ commercial development experience, coding in C#
* Experience developing software using .NET Frameworks 3.5, 4 or 4.5
* Full stack development experience or backend business logic/server side development
* Experience in any one of the following: Sharepoint or Dynamics CRM applications development experience, is highly desirable
* Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
* Proven abilities in C#, ASP.NET, MVC or VB.NET Development
* Excellent SQL skills - MS SQL Server 2008, 2012 or 2013
* Excellent communication skills
Please note that you must have EU/EEA citizenship or hold an existing, valid Irish working visa.
Key terms: C#.NET Software Developer, C# Software Engineer, Dynamics CRM developer, Sharepoint Developer, Azure, .NET Developer, C# Developer, C# engineer, Senior Developer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, C#.NET developer, .NET Engineer, software applications developer, application developer, software programmer, specialist, design, C#, C#.NET, Visual studio, .NET, SQL, SQL server, agile, C#, C Sharp, VB.NET, t-SQL, T-SQL, tSQL, Software Specialist, Microsoft Developer, Microsoft software engineer, Microsoft software developer, Software Designer, Software Development Specialist, IT Developer, IT specialist, MCTS, MCP, MCSE, Sharepoint, Biztalk, Azure, Dynamics CRM. MS BI Stack, Dynamics, Sharepoint online, Office365, 0365.