Have you thought about a move recently to recruit in the booming ICT sector?
We are looking for you - training will be given and support given to join our team in our expanding Galway office.
• Meet/exceed sales targets.
• Source vacancies.
• Clarify job description and person specification and enter on the database.
• Issue Terms & Conditions and get client’s signature prior to commencing work on the assignment.
• Draft, manage electronic job-boards adverts.
• Search database and actively seek referrals from candidates.
• Ensure timely acknowledgement/feedback to candidates.
• Interview candidates, complete interview notes and update the database.
• Compile shortlist and provide detailed summary information on candidates.
• Organise interviews with clients.
• Make offers/close deals either directly or with the assistance of the Account Manager.
• Ensure database is current at all times.
• Ensure Account Managers are kept fully informed on issues relating to key accounts.
• Visit client with Account Manager, Regional Manager or relevant Director.
• Issue invoice requisition form when candidate starts.
• Perform credit control activities where necessary.
• Perform follow up with client and candidate – one month, three months and six months.
• Secure referrals as soon as possible.
• Cross sell other CMCN services as opportunities arise and refer to appropriate person.
• Take responsibility for own training and development. Liase with Regional Manager, Training Co-Ordinator on all training and development issues - e.g. needs identification, training reviews etc.
• Adhere to company's procedures and values.
• Contribute fully at departmental/weekly meetings and operations reviews.
• Participate in inter-office conference calls.
• Play an active role in identifying added value service projects for clients and the compilation of dept./inter-office projects such as customer service/salary surveys etc.
• Participate in Database installations and enhancements.
• Actively participate in the meeting of quality & industry standards.
• Degree qualified in relevant discipline (e.g. IT, Computer Science, etc...) with 1 years recruitment experience
• Experience working in a service role with strong sales/customer services exposure.
• Experience working with computerised databases/office systems and strong administration skills.
• Knowledge of recruitment services.
• Knowledge of industry sector.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisational and planning skills.
• Self motivated & drive to exceed targets.
• Team Player.
For a confidential discussion and a more information please contact Gillian Nicholson 091-706706 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!