IT Support Analyst - Dublin
Our client is an Irish owned company providing total solutions for all areas of the customer's computer system requirements, serving all types of industry and commerce throughout Ireland and the UK. From their many years within the industry they have earned an enviable reputation for high quality service and support from many of their customers.
They require an IT Support Analyst with experience using accounting or ERP systems and strong interpersonal and communication skills. This permanent role is based in Park West, Dublin 12 and will involve supporting the company's main software application.
Job ID: BBBH10151
What would a general day involve?
* Manage the support of company's main software application
* Conduct Hardware set-up and support.
* Upkeep and maintain software installation.
* First point of contact to customer's questions and problems, answering in a timely fashion
* Undertaking troubleshoot issues as required
* Assist in maintenance routines such as, system upgrades and conversions.
What skills must I possess for this role?
* Knowledge of SQL Server
* An understanding of Windows operating systems.
* Windows Networking.
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
* Ability to work as part of a team or to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of work.
* Capable of prioritizing work tasks.
The ideal candidate should have:
* Knowledge of ERP Systems
* Aware of accounting practices.
* Strong problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills.
* The enthusiasm to learn, as extensive on-the-job training is provided.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of responding to customers in a proficient manner.
What are the perks to this job?
* On the job training.
* Competitive salary.
* The opportunity of working with an experienced solutions company.
Interested, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710
Job ID: BBBH10151