.Net Web Developer – City Centre
Our client is looking to expand the existing Development team with the addition of a new .NET Web Developer, this opportunity will allow you to work on a number of exciting and innovative projects.
This opportunity would suit someone who has a drive for results/ drive for improved customer satisfaction and shows good initiative – someone who can think outside the box.
What`s the company like to work for?
My client is one of Irelands leading Financial Services organizations and have been setting the standards for nearly a century. Our client is committed to delivering innovative Financial products backed by the highest standards of customer service, they have access to experience and expertise on a global scale giving them a competitive edge to continuously enhance their leading range of products and services.
• Excellent opportunity to Join a large Irish Company
• Based in City Centre
• Excellent opportunities to progress
• Exposure to cutting edge technologies
• Gain exposure In full Project Lifecycle and Client Projects
• Work on Enterprise level Projects
The ideal candidate will have a high level of experience and ability in Web Development, preferably with the Microsoft Solution as well as:
• Web development experience in the Financial Industry an advantage but not essential.
• VB.NET development as well as C# (we need a mix ideally), plus willingness to work in both WebForms and MVC applications
• Experience in SAS70 (or similar) controlled development lifecycles. Knowledge of JIRA or similar workflow management tools.
• Individual should be pragmatic, adaptable and have an ability to work well under pressure.
• Candidate should have a high focus on quality and be able to work on their own and part of a team.
• Possess the ability to maintain excellent customer relationships
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me an email back to email@example.com or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.