Our client is a leading multinational in there industry and have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being a well established with a global presence. Our client is building the next generation solution. We have an opportunity for a Performance Tester/Engineer based in the Dublin Technology Development Centre to join the team. To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531
We will consider both Permanent and Daily Rate Contractors
• System level thinking, an understanding that a bottleneck could be anywhere in the architecture topology, SQL, Network, application code, etc.
• Project management skills to work through blockages to providing key performance data
• Ability to work as a team member, involving Test, Development, Architecture, Design, PMs and Managers
• 3-5 years previous experience developing and/or testing
• The ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
• Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance web performance measures (server response time, throughput, network latency, etc.)
• Has an understanding of application architectures.
• Interest in looking beneath the surface to identify root causes.
• Ability to recognise when an issue needs to be escalated to a higher level
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to gather the data from long running tests and have them ready the next day for review.
• Ability to write clear, audience aware and business-like e-mails, status reports, and summaries.
• The candidate is expected to have an understanding of the fundamentals of relational databases and SQL. It would be advantageous to have experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Knowledge of web page composition (static vs. dynamic elements, browser behavior, etc.)
• Service-oriented mentality. Recognizes that they are there to provide a service and value to the company.
• Highly organized and methodical
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.