QA ENGINEER - Dublin 18
My client currently have vacancy for a QA Engineer to join our QA Team on a permanent basis. If you are curious, collaborative and excited about tackling the hard problems in technology, then this role is for you. You will be challenged and stretched, but within a supportive environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Produce appropriate Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data based on customer and product requirements and ensure they are followed.
• Ensure QA processes and procedures are documented and understood and followed.
• Propose QA team quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Produce test progress status and reports
• Automate tests and maintain tests where appropriate.
• Execute manual tests as required; carry out functional testing as part of on-going projects
• Collaborate with developers, business analysts and business stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Care, Sales) to ensure the successful implementation of projects and releases
• Actively participate in an Agile development environment.
• Liaise with development team to ensure resolution of system defects
You will have:
• 2-5 years experience in Software Testing
• A drive for results, takes ownership of tasks and overcomes obstacles.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong knowledge and proven experience in software QA methodologies, tools, processes and automation
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• A degree in IT, preferably Computer Science BSc or equivalent
• A drive to develop your career in IT.
• Any experience with test automation would be an advantage but is not essential
You will enjoy:
• Breaking things...
• Doing something different each day.
• Thinking about whats next... there are great career opportunities within the team.
• Continuous Learning.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.