realTime recruitment are on the lookout for a QA Manager to join one of our most promising clients for a permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
The client are an international software development company who are looking to grow within Ireland. They are looking for a QA Manager to work alongside developers and architects to help build software products in the healthcare sector.
• 5+ years working as a QA manager
• 3+ years in software development
• In-depth knowledge of the Agile methodology
• Have a thorough understanding Jenkins/ Jira/ Python
• Experience and good knowledge of automation tools such as selenium or similar
What will I be doing as a QA Manager in this company?
• Managing QA team of testers and automation engineers
• Analysing and reporting test results
• Reviewing code and test cases providing feedback to developers
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number and I will call you to discuss this role in more detail. You can also reach me on 01- 652 0652 if preferred.