Software Development Program Manager.
My client is a security solutions provider for the private and public sectors. Due to an increase in client business with serious brands, an opportunity exists for a Software Program Manager. This company is growing at a rapid rate, it is a very exciting time to get onboard.
This is a Perm role, located in Dublin
Software Development Programme Manager Responsibilities:
• Work with the CTO and Product Managers to plan the content and timelines of Software releases and sprints.
• Ensure sufficient processes and tools are in place to meet the requirements of the development process.
• Report on the productivity of the teams.
• Manage the commercial side of development, ensuring that work is delivered on time and within allocated budget.
• Keep the development team on track, removing blockers to work.
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
Software Development Programme Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor's’ Degree in Engineering or Science essential
• Excellent People Management experience
• Excellent Stakeholder engagement experience
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
• Must have at least 5 years experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
• A strong eye for UX
• You must be a clear communicator (written and verbal)
• Strong command of English essential
If this role is of interest to you give Sandra a call on 01 652 0 652 or alternatively forward your CV in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com
Should you know someone who is a strong match for this role please share my contact details
Connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date with similar roles https://ie.linkedin.com/in/sandramariemoran