Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a 6 Month Contract based in West Dublin. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Systems Engineer will join the Infrastructure support team who are responsible for the management, administration and support of our client’s MS Server (2008/2012) estate.
The Systems Engineer will:
• Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers, systems within the Intel Server infrastructure
• Solve business impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Work closely with other team members on planned upgrades and implementations
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows based systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years Server Support experience
• Good Active Directory experience
• VMware experience
• SAN or SQL experience a plus
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.