1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
* Ensuring that the leaver's process operated by HCL on behalf of AIB is operated in a timely fashion biweekly ensuring that all access is deleted for AIB and Partner staff who have left the organisation.
* Ensure that leaver's process is followed exactly as outlined by audit control and ensure that audit findings for HCL are nil annually.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Action leavers process end to end biweekly - this includes:
* The deletion of access across 43+ applications both within and outside HCL scope,
* The completion of monthly leavers check
* The completion of biweekly leaver's dashboard.
* Work with HCL Management to ensure that audit findings for Leavers process are nil every year.
* Work on projects relating to leavers process including automation and addition of new applications to process.
* Attending weekly & monthly audit review meetings of leaver's process.
3. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience working in Identity & Access management role responsible for user access provisioning.
* Experience in a financial assurance (audit) role beneficial.
* Experience working on reporting and excel is a must.
* Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
* ITSM ticketing tools Remedy or any industry equivalent SRM tool
* ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3. Especially on Service Desk - incident and request management.
* Customer Focus
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
* Concern for Order and Quality
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Problem solving.
* Balance and progress parallel activities.
* Multi-threading tasks without confusion
5. KEY BUSINESS CHALLENGES
* Meet or exceed current client and team SLA
* Keep up-to-date on new technologies and end customer technologies
* Keep customer satisfaction high
* Reduce audit findings are Nil.