Role: Business Analyst (Core HR)
Duration: 6-9 months contract
Start date: As soon as possible
Requirements as follows:
- Experience with Core HR is a must!
- Working with Business Areas to understand and document their complete requirements at a detailed level.
- This must include:
* Requirements for both Core Time and Rostering
* Requirements for integration of these modules successfully into Core Personnel and Core Pay
* Define any other integration points (ie possibly Verint, etc)
- Preparation of As-Is and To-Be process documents - agreeing these with business areas concerned and Core
- Work with Business resources and Core team on the Information Gathering Phase which will follow from above and provide the appropriate reference data/configuration data required to setup the Core system for above module
- Work with Business team to assist/guide on Test case preparation, and support during Test Execution
- Work with business resources on all Business Readiness activities, including:
* Creation of Training manuals and training plan
* Communications packs as required for user groups
* Cutover actions, etc.