QA Engineer with Selenium experience required for 6 Month Dublin Contract….
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced QA Engineer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Engineer will join the existing team who are responsible for all QA activities related to our client’s internal and client facing financial systems and applications.
The QA Engineer will:
• Be an active member of the Scrum working closely with other QA Analysts and developers
• Define and develop test cases
• Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition to UAT
• Raise & track defects, highlight potential risks
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years QA experience
• Background in Automation (Fitness /Selenium - Web Browser Automation)
• SoapUI experience a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.