QA Analyst- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
• Agile technology focsed development environment
• Collaborative and supportive company culture
• Utilise the latest software tools and technologies
A 12 month fixed term contract opportunity has opened up with this established and well-known provider within the financial services sector here in Dublin. The QA Analyst, as part of the existing team, will be a key contributor in ensuring the quality of the software being released. Due to the company’s continued success and with plans for growth to continue this is a fantastic career growth and development opportunity with scope for contract extension beyond the initial 12 month contract period.
The ideal QA Analyst for this role will have 2+ years of recent testing experience along with SQL experience. Previous experience within the financial services sector is desired but not essential.
• Stable 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
• Scope for contract extension along with excellent career growth and development opportunities.
• Collaborative technology focused environment.
• Agile development.
• Liaise alongside internal team members to carry out functional test on software.
• Provide metrics for all testing activities such as the preparation, setup, and maintenance of testing environments.
• Opportunity to establish yourself within the team and put your own stamp on the role.
• 2+ years of recent QA/Software testing experience
• Previous experience within the financial services sector is desired but not essential
• SQL experience
• €35,000 – €50,000
• Company benefits
For more information contact Nadine Oppermann confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your CV to
I specialize in recruiting for QA Testers, if you wish to discuss this or other QA Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland