• Innovative technology focused environment
• Autonomy to implement overall test strategy for development scrum teams.
• Utilize the latest software tools and technologies.
Interesting career opportunity for an experienced QA Automation Engineer / Software Developer in Test or possibly an Automation lead who would prefer a more technical role rather than people management to join one of the leading technology companies in Dublin based in the City Centre. This is a very dynamic position whereby the Automation Architect will be in close collaboration with all development scrums teams, understanding with which and how they are working with automation tools, implementing best practices and an overall test automation strategy across all agile scrum teams. Given the nature of the organisation the Automation Architect will have the opportunity to utilize the latest software tools and technologies within an innovative and dynamic continuous integration (CI) development environment. The company pride themselves on their flexible and family friendly culture and provide excellent development and progression opportunities.
The Automation Architect will be required to have 6+ years in a technical automation QA or Software Engineering position with a strong working knowledge of test automation testing techniques.
Role / opportunity:
• Opportunity to implement best practices and overall test automation strategy across all development scrum teams.
• Drive improvements in test automation tools and contribute to developing new features.
• Have ownership over test structures and their further development collaborating alongside development teams.
• Utilise the latest software tools and technologies.
• Excellent career development and progression opportunities.
• Flexible and family friendly culture.
• Full comprehensive package.
• 6+ years in a technical automation QA or Software Engineering position.
• Strong working knowledge of test automation testing techniques.
• Project management, technical leadership, team lead experience preferred.
• €70,000 - €85,000
• Benefits: Healthcare, Pension contribution, Share options, Life Assurance, 27 days annual leave (not including public holidays), Flexible hours.
• Dublin City Centre
For more information contact Nadine Oppermann confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for QA Testers, if you wish to discuss this or other QA Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more QA Testing opportunities see: http://www.archer.ie/testing-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland