My client, a successful, established organisation in the utility sector; has an urgent need for a System Administrator permanent role based in South Dublin.
What does the company do?
This utility company has had 7 years of success with a customer base of over 110,000. Renowned for excellent customer service, and fully licensed by the CER, they are currently seeking a System Administrator for a permanent role for their office based in South Dublin.
Why should I be interested in this System Administrator role?
Located in heart of a large Industrial Estate in South Dublin, this location is easily accessible by Luas and bus
Competitive salary and generous bonus package.
What do I need to get this job?
• Excellent experience working with Windows Server 2008/12
• Strong Microsoft skills
• Experience with MS Exchange 2013
• Familiarity with servers and SANs (preferably HP)
• Strong experience with Microsoft server troubleshooting
• Experience with Windows Active Directory Domain environment required
• Experience in VMware or other virtualization technologies required
• Experience in Disaster Recovery procedures and enterprise storage preferred
• Professional certificates are advantageous but not essential i.e. MCP, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA
What will I be doing as a System Administrator in this Company?
• Manage information technology and computer systems to ensure 24/7/365 uptime.
• Work with existing team to complete network, desktop and server tickets.
• Safeguard the organisation from equipment or comms failure.
• Ensure data backups are consistent, available and readily accessible at all times to minimise RPO and RTO
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.