Desktop Support Analyst required for Dublin City based Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. The Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery requirements.
The Desktop Support Analyst work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, phone, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.
The Desktop Support Analyst will:
• Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents across a range of Applications and Systems
• Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement fixes
• Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
• Install and configure new IT equipment
• Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years Desktop Support experience
• Strong MS Office experience
• Good Hardware Support experience
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.