realTime Recruitment are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the team of our client who is a leading financial bank on an initial six-month contract which is ideally looking for candidates who are open to daily rate or salary based fixed-term contracts.
This position is a six-month piece of work with our client having the view of potentially extending or going permanent thereafter. The project that you will be working on is one of the largest projects Ireland has seen.
What is it like working for this company?
• Centrally located, easily accessible by public transport
• One of Irelands leading banks
• Opportunities for personal development through Learning and Development
• Attractive benefits package to support you reaching your goals.
Why should I be interested as a QA Automation Engineer role?
• Fantastic company culture
• Contractor friendly environment
• Extension of project possible
• Option to go permanent
• Work with latest technologies on cutting edge projects
• Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
What do I need to get this job?
• Over 3years experience as a QA with over 2years automation
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Proficient in implementing test automation using C# and Selenium
• The ability to work on your own initiative in a fast paced environment
What will I be doing as a QA Automation Engineer in this Company?
• Developing Test Automation Frameworks using Selenium Webdriver and C#
• Working on both manual and automated test scripts in an agile environment
• Communicating with team members focusing on risks and dependencies
Is this role of interest? If so, please send your up to date CV with a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you. Alternatively, you can reach me on 01- 652 0652.