• Thriving Irish company
• Cutting-edge technology
• Shape direction of online platform
Get right into heart of online communities across Ireland with this DevOps Engineer role. You’ll become a part of Ireland’s largest community website, with unrivalled reach, high levels of traffic and visitors, that deals with a huge amount of data on a daily basis. As DevOps Engineer, you can rest assured that what you do will reach an audience, making you part of a real Irish success story and a cross-section of iconic online brands. You’ll join a talented team in a relaxed environment, with plenty of social days for the team, and clubs and societies for you to become a part of.
Your DevOps Engineer role will get you using the most cutting-edge tech available, keeping your skills sharp as you help to implement updates and improvements to the company’s fast-moving software platform. You’ll get to play a highly central role to the ongoing growth and development of the software platform, bringing your own ideas and insights to shape its future. As DevOps Engineer, you will have a real influence on the software, the company at large and the experience of the many users.
• Closely collaborate with development teams to create high-quality, scalable systems
• Build and upgrade physical and virtual servers
• Play a key role in ensuring that company sites are delivered to users with high availability
• Make a significant contribution to the future of the company’s online platforms
• Become part of talented team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Improve systems to remove performance bottlenecks and improve user experience
• System admin experience – Linux/Unix
• Experience with AWS
• Knowledge of version control – GIT, SUN or CVS
• Experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
Salary / Remuneration:
Benefits: Career development plan
Free VHI, Pension, Bonus
Free food – lunches and treats
1 extra days hols each year
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.