Our client has a requirement for an experienced DevOps Engineer for an immediate start. This is an exciting opportunity to join an IT team in a global financial organisation
Why should I be interested in this position?
• Competitive daily rate
• Flexible working hours
• Our client has a reputation for supporting a work-life balance. They value and invest in their employees, believing in not just attracting, but also keeping top talent.
• The opportunity to grow your career with a growing team and make a difference while developing professionally.
What will this job entail?
This is a varied role requiring a broad range of advanced DevOps skills:
• Interacting with development teams to understand code changes
• Establishing, communicating & documenting procedures
What do you need to apply for this position?
• Experience using continuous integration performance on an ongoing basis, ideally using Team City.
• Experience with code coverage and code quality tools.
• Experience writing Automated Tests, ideally using Selenium and/or WATIN
• To have minimum 5+ years' DevOps experience
• To have experience working in an agile environment
• To interact with development teams to understand code changes
• To establish, communicate & document procedures
• To monitor Continuous Integration performance on an ongoing basis
• To ideally have worked in the financial services industry
• To have a good track record in the areas of teamwork / collaboration
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to hear more about this DevOps position before you send me your CV?
Call me on 01 652 0652 or if your happy to apply for this job send your CV to Conor.Mullan@realtime.jobs