Our client has a requirement for an experienced AWS/ DevOps Engineer for an immediate start in North Dublin. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and expanding team.
Why should I be interested in this position?
• An attractive daily rate on offer
• The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's most renound home grown businesses.
• Our client boasts a fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
• The team has a reputation for pushing technical boundaries.
• The opportunity to make a significant contribution to the future of the company
• Our client has a reputation for supporting a work-life balance. They value and invest in their employees, believing in not just attracting, but also keeping top talent.
What will this job entail?
• Developing, modifying, supporting and maintaining AWS-based components for the new and current Travel platforms ecosystems.
• Maximising utilization of AWS resources and leverage proven open source technologies to build new infrastructure platforms that will propel us into future.
• Advocating best Devops and cloud practices across development and operational teams.
• Researching, building and making continual improvements to the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) process to multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
What do you need to apply for this position?
• The Ideal candidate would have 2-6 years’ experience with AWS solutions architecture certification plus system administration and automation on Windows and Linux platforms.
• Proven practical experience with a wide range of AWS components: EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, Cloudfront, SNS, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, IAM and Cloudformation etc.
• A strong DevOps mind-set and a great drive to make both worlds work better together.
• Strong security mindset and proven experience of security considerations baked from design through to release of AWS components.
• Version Control and Continuous Integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, git).
• Proven best practice experience with AWS Infra build tooling & Configuration management tool such as Cloudformation /Pyplates/ Terraform and Chef.
• Experiencing with creating automated build, deployment and system administration processes.
• General scripting wizardry is an essential, especially Shell & Python would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
• AWS Solutions Srchitecture Certification
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to hear more about this DevOps position before you send me your CV?
Call me on 01 652 0652 or if you're happy to apply for this job send your CV to Conor.Mullan@realtime.jobs