realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for an individual with strong Teradata skills to come and join their Client’s busy team in Cork City.
This is a 12-month daily rate contract.
You will be joining the team which is responsible for the development and operation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Good understanding of data warehouse concepts
• Practical experience of Data Warehousing
• Teradata experience is particularly appropriate - Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load
• Solid understanding of Teradata client tools such as SQL Assistant, Viewpoint Performance Monitor.
• Experience working with ETL tools such as SSIS
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Max Lane at realTime Recruitment.
I look forward to hearing from you.