Automation QA Engineer
• Family friendly culture & flexibility
• Open Source Test Automation
• Bonus & Training Grants
Automation QA Engineer– Software Tester position in vibrant, growing software house in South Dublin offering you hard-to-find flexibility and training opportunities. QA Automation role with the latest in Java based technologies within mature agile environment.
Industry leader in creating complex software solutions for the finance sector, this is a software product environment where you will be close to the technologies and get under the hood of the software. Writing and executing automation test scripts as the company scales its principal, cloud-based application, you will play an important role in QA Test automation. Be part of a collaborative agile environment as you will regularly interact with developers within sprint release cycle to ensure delivery.
The Role / You Will:
• Become a respected team member of agile product team
• Collaborative SCRUM environment
• Automate web based applications and web services
• Use Selenium Webdriver and Java
• Plug into continuous integration server- Jenkins
• Prepare functional and non-functional test cases
• Use multiple OS servers
• Receive access to €1000 per year guaranteed in training allowance
• Flexibility in role
• 3+ years’ experience with Selenium Webdriver
• Strong background in testing Java applications
Salary / Package:
For more information contact Jonathan Keogh confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or apply below
I specialise in recruiting for QA and testers, if you wish to discuss this or other testing/QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Testing/QA opportunities see the Archer website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland