IT Systems Administrator – Dublin North
• Windows Server Administration
• Leading Irish airline
• European travel
This IT Systems Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading airlines, the 3rd largest in the country. Set up over 4 decades ago and establishing itself as a leader in its space, this company is truly at the forefront of its industry with multiple awards to its name. As IT Systems Administrator, you will join a talented team of professionals in a culture of promotion within the company structure, creating greater opportunities for your personal career growth moving forward.
While the bulk of this IT Systems Administrator role will find you based in the airline’s convenient North Dublin location, there are also exciting opportunities for exploration further afield, travelling to locations in Europe. In your capacity as IT Systems Administrator you will play a varied role with never a dull moment, ensuring the ongoing operation of the company’s infrastructure, managing the Service Desk and much more.
• Lead the ongoing development and maintenance of the Server, LAN and WAN infrastructure
• Resolve customer queries
• Assist in administering the company’s Electronic Flight Bag solution
• Be based in Dublin with some European travel
• Further your knowledge of Windows Server Administration, keeping up to date with the latest technological developments
• Strong experience in Windows Server Administration
• Knowledge of LAN and WAN
• Experience with Cloud Solutions and Virtualisation server environments
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 40,000 – 43,000
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineer, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland