Systems Analyst with Training
• Systems Analyst Position with Industry Leading Training Course & Clear Progression Path
• Growing Software Product Company in Dublin City Centre
• Client Facing Position – Increase Your Exposure to Databases & SQL
This systems analyst position is with a fast growing, international software house located in Dublin city centre. This software house have a solution for companies across the globe in the investment and asset management space. The collaborative with companies in over 40 countries and the client base is expanding quickly. The Dublin office has a focus on technology and consists of three close knit teams.
Upon joining you will participate in an intensive training course where you will receive training on the product and technologies such as SQL. This systems analyst position encompasses first level technical application support in a client facing role. As a systems analyst you will be involved in investigation, troubleshooting and project activities to ensure clients are given the highest level of support. You will liaise with clients in the investment management space, offering advice on optimum configuration and use of the product, delivering change requests and onboarding new clients. This company promote from within and have a clear progression path. This would suit an ambitious, motivated individual who wants to learn and have a clear progression path. It would suit somebody who has experience providing application support and exposure to SQL and wants a client-facing technical role where they can learn and progress quickly with a high growth company.
Role / opportunity:
• Join a team supporting clients as part of a managed service solution
• Technically complex product
• Scope to progress within the company
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Extensive training provided
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in an application support, systems analyst or technical business analyst role
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related
• Experience in SQL
Salary / Remuneration: €30,000 - €40,000 depending on experience with full benefits package and continuous training & career development- Dublin city centre location.
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.