realTime is seeking an experienced QA Manager for a new project with an established Company in Dublin.
This Company is investing heavily in its IT department and part of that includes a new system and process going forward. This is a role that will enhance any QA Management CV given the scale of the project and responsibilities. QA Management as opposed to Test Management is key to securing this role.
The QA Manager reponsibilities include:
• 5+ years QA Management
• Member of independent QA & Governance Team
• QA health checks within and across all aspects within the programme of work, including partners, onshore/offshore teams
• Continuous Improvement feedback into the QA process
• Status Reporting & Metrics for each assigned QA activity/event and consolidation into overall status reporting
• RAID updates required from QA health checks
This contract is for 6-12 months and is highly likely to be extended beyond 12 months so its a terrific opportunity with an excellent daily rate for the right QA Manager.
If you are keen on this role with an established QA Management track record, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 01 652 0 652