As a world-leading discount retailer we need people like you to deliver fast, accurate and efficient technology. The end result is far more than the technology itself, it’s very real. If we get it right, we feed the nation. From SAP to our innovative operating systems, we ensure that all 190 sites, almost 5,000 colleagues and millions of customers are supported by our efficient processes and systems each week. It’s a big responsibility with a big brand, but one you’ll love.
As an IT Professional – SAP HR, you will be involved with the support and management of Lidl’s SAP HR landscape, including SAP HCM, Success Factors and integration to multiple local and mobile systems, Ultimately, your role will be to ensure that deployed releases and the resulting services meet customer expectations, and verify that IT operations is able to support the new service prior to and after go-live. In Particular you are responsible for:
- Daily operational support of SAP HR systems
- Incident analysis and resolution
- Problem management and root cause analysis
- Planning and rollout of SAP HCM, Success Factors and other HR system updates and releases
- Testing of systems and processes in coordination with the business
- Creation and maintenance of procedural documentation for incident resolution
- Operating within an ITIL environment
- 2+ years of SAP HR systems experience, including at least one of SAP HCM and Success Factors,
- Experience integrating with Payroll systems and other third party technologies
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification,
- Comfortable with ownership of problem analysis and resolution,
- A highly committed team player who is self-motivated with good business acumen.
- Customer focused and friendly,
- Be highly organised and efficient,
- Be extremely flexible and possess good work ethic,
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies,
- Very proficient in spoken and written English with an excellent phone manner,
- German language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
Technical Skill Set:
- SAP systems: SAP HCM, SuccessFactors
- SAP Solution Manager
- Desired knowledge of Payroll systems, SAP ESS functionality, Integration to third party systems, Integration with mobile solutions
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
In the bag
In return we will reward you with:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package,
- A company car (optional),
- The opportunity to further your personal development through training and hands on experience,
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated and dynamic team in a challenging and varied environment.