As a world-leading discount retailer we need people like you to deliver fast, accurate and efficient technology. The end result is far more than the technology itself, it’s very real. If we get it right, we feed the nation. From SAP to our innovative operating systems, we ensure that all 190 sites, almost 5,000 colleagues and millions of customers are supported by our efficient processes and systems each week. It’s a big responsibility with a big brand, but one you’ll love.
As an IT Professional – SAP WMS/EWM, you ultimately ensure that deployed releases and the resulting services meet customer expectations, and verify that IT operations is able to support the new service prior to and after go-live. In Particular you are responsible for:
- Daily operational support of SAP systems
- Incident analysis and resolution
- Problem management and root cause analysis
- Planning and rollout of EWM system updates and releases
- Assist with 3 Go-Lives across RDCs and 150+ stores
- Testing of systems and processes in coordination with the business
- Creation and maintenance of procedural documentation for incident resolution
- Operating within an ITIL environment
- 2+ years of SAP EWM Consulting experience with a proven track record,
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification,
- Comfortable with ownership of problem analysis and resolution,
- A highly committed team player who is self-motivated with good business acumen.
- Customer focused and friendly,
- Be highly organised and efficient,
- Be extremely flexible and possess good work ethic,
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies,
- Very proficient in spoken and written English with an excellent phone manner,
- German language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
Technical Skill Set:
- SAP systems: EWM
- Desired knowledge of F+R, ERP, HANA, RF & Pick by Voice integration
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
In the bag
In return we will reward you with:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package,
- A company car (optional),
- The opportunity to further your personal development through training and hands on experience,
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated and dynamic team in a challenging and varied environment.