Project Manager - Galway
• Galway-based role
• Rapidly expanding FinTech company
• Manage large-scale projects
Growth is on the cards here with this Project Manager role. This is a company that’s fast making a name for itself in the FinTech space. With a strong customer base across the globe, the company is expanding accordingly and looking for new talent to join its growing team. The company has a dedicated Project Management team in place that you’ll become part of, collaborating alongside skilled professionals to bring projects to completion.
As Project Manager, you’ll tackle large-scale projects, supporting and managing workstreams around Client Data Migration, Interfaces & Integration and Architecture on a challenging integration project. Your role finds you creating detailed Sprint plans, closely monitoring projects on an ongoing basis, providing progress reports and much more. In all, this is a broad Project Management role that helps bolster a robust and wide-ranging skillset for your future career.
• Scope out, plan and deliver projects in an Agile environment
• Co-ordinate technical requirements, deliverables and activities of team members to bring project to completion
• Closely monitor ongoing projects and provide progress reports
• Carry out risks and issues management, escalating issues when necessary
• Create budget plans, and internal and external budget reports
• 4+ years’ Project Management experience
• Software Development background
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 60,000 – 70,000
For more information, contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland