Head of IT Security
· Reputable Irish organisation
· Major IT Security responsibilities
A major Irish organisation, have identified a need for a key individual to join the IT division as a Head of IT Security. This position and team plays a big part in the security of information and the business, but ultimately plays a huge part in ensuring ongoing compliance.
The person successful in this role will report directly to the CIO and will play a key part in dealing and assisting all stakeholders within the business to ensure that the IT security culture is developed and maintained to the highest standards.
You will be responsible for a developing the IT security team across applications, process, systems and infrastructure, and the team will be a big part of ensuring best practice across the entire business and customer base.
Ultimately, the key responsibilities will be to provide Strategic Direction, Manage IT security and IT risk.
Required experience level & skill sets:
- 6+ Years in an information security leadership position within an enterprise level organization.
- Up to date CISSP, CISM OR CISA qualifications are a prerequisite.
- Proven ability to communicate, present and achieve stakeholder involvement at every level of an organization
- Strong technical capability and knowledge in the application and infrastructure stack requirements of a blue chip standard enterprise environment.
For further information, please contact Chris Jennings at Ampersand on 01 5175862. Alternatively, forward your application to Chris Jennings email@example.com