You will be working alongside industry professionals, reporting directly to the Technical Director, and will have the opportunity to work on a diversity of projects and websites for a global client base
* 4+ years experience with PHP
* Experience building and consuming APIs
* Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony beneficial
* Brownie points for proven experience with Angular, Backbone or Ember
* Experience with gulp, grunt or bower advantageous
There is a degree of flexibility if you have a preference for and more experience with either Backend or Frontend technologies. There is also an opportunity to avail of training - Get in touch for more info.
For mroe information, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.