Senior Analytics Director - Cork
My client, a large multinational operator, is seeking a Senior Analytics Director to essentially lead the ongoing development of their Analytics process and organizational capability. This part of the business was set up two years ago and will be focused on building the infrastructure for Data extraction from both ERP and Order-to-Cash systems.
The successful candidate will be required to standardize overall metric reporting across the plan function for units within the business.
* Develop the Analytics strategy to its next stage to support the company's overall vision and strategy.
* You will have key responsibility for the Data Science team and management within this team report into this Director.
* Work with key stakeholders to assist in developing metrics and dashboards that will facilitate these stakeholders in the establishment of appropriate governance.
* Play a key role in the development of tools to monitor the ongoing deployment of Process transformation programmes across global implant holdings.
* Broad experience in the use of Project Management tools and Continuous improvement experience required - Six Sigma, Lean etc...
* Director level experience of leading and coaching cross-functional & virtual teams.
* 5-10 years' experience in a Global planning role.
* Demonstrable ability in leading change management within a global Matrix organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent position with a full benefits package on offer.
Berkley IT is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Killian O'Leary or send your CV to (see below)