The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong technical knowledge, experience of IT maintenance and implementation in a process manufacturing environment and strong stakeholder management skills.
Technical knowledge to manager and support the I.T. department function of a multi-site organisation.
Manage third party service providers including discussing requirements, costs, timelines and service-level agreements (SLAs)
Project management of I.T. software, hardware and application development implementations and upgrades including new technology projects.
Support platform, connectivity and integration of ERP and various production and financial systems.
Knowledge of hosted infrastructure platforms and Cloud technologies.
Manage audits of all aspects of the I.T. environment and investigate systems performance and processes issues plus and I.T. related processes issues affecting the business.
* 5-10 years' experience in a similar role as IT manager.
* Experience in a Process Manufacturing related organisation a distinct advantage.
* Be familiar with ITIL and COBIT concepts and their application.
* Previous experience with Epicor ERP or similar would be an advantage.
* SQL Database Administration and Support would be an advantage.
* Be familiar with all concepts required to support Office applications