eDiscovery and Digital Forensics Consultant
The role will involve a range of responsibilities including the following areas of eDiscovery and Digital Forensics.
* Managing and executing all facets of the eDiscovery lifecycle
- Project scoping
- Executing data collections,
- Conducting forensic analysis.
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain findings.
* Supporting business development efforts by preparing and presenting client proposals and managing client relationships
* Managing and executing forensic investigations in our ISO27001 certified laboratory
At least 7+ years' relevant experience, particularly in the areas of eDiscovery and/or Digital Forensics is required.
Expert knowledge of Forensic applications, Operating Systems, Network and Security Devices.