Senior Systems Administrator required for leading Dublin based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin City Centre based client. The Senior Systems Administrator will join the existing Operations team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of performance and availability in a 24 x 7 datacentre, LAN / WAN monitoring, hardware and software upgrades, data and network security. The Dublin IT Department provides a centralized IT service to group companies in Europe, Africa, Middle East, China and America.
The Senior Systems Administrator will provide key input to the overall design and ongoing operation of the infrastructure, designing and implementing capacity management, develop IT service continuity and manage availability planning.
The Senior Systems Administrator will:
• Provide Systems Management & Support (MS Server, Active Directory, VMware vSphere)
• Monitor System Performance
• Perform Hardware and Software upgrades, often complex in nature
• Perform desktop and applications management with Microsoft SCCM
• Suggest, design, implement and deploy new technologies to help achieve business goals
• Ability to communicate clearly to non-technical users
• Work closely with end users and 3rd Party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years IT Systems Administration experience
• Good VWware vSphere experience
• Good Desktop and Applications Management experience (SCCM, XenApp)
• Understanding of Network Management (Cisco LAN)
• Office 365 experience
• Microsoft or VMware Certification
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.