.NET Solutions Designer- daily rate contractor role -Dublin city, Ireland
We are seeking talented .NET Solutions Designer (s) for our client a leading employer in the Dublin city area. This is a 6 month rolling daily rate contract position. As a .NET Developer/ Solution Designer, you will create system designs that meet the requirements of the business and align with the overall strategy and architecture. Core business products are based on .Net technologies for the most part, although potential candidates should have a broad experience across various technical platforms and development stacks.
* Develops solution designs and supporting technical design documentation that aligned to the Enterprise Architecture standards and the group strategy, ensuring any deviations are agreed with the respective Enterprise Architects
* Works with the Business Analysis team to understand business requirements so that solution options that are recommended provide the best fit against requirements
* Provides cost estimates for solution designs
* Supports the Business Analysis team in determining non-functional requirements
* Supports the design authority role on projects by ensuring that the detailed designs and solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
* In conjunction with the Architects and the Solution Developers, quickly resolves any technical design issues that may arise during the development lifecycle
* Maintains relationships with Enterprise Architects, Business Analysis Leads, Programme / Project Managers to influence their decisions regarding the scoping and approach to projects
* Ability to produce concise and accurate solution designs in line with business requirements
* Experience of design and systems architecture
* Experience in business or systems/technical or process analysis
* Good verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
* Good presentation skills including confidence working at all business levels
* Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision
* A strong understanding of Banking or Financial services systems or processes
* Experience of analysis, design and / or development across a range of technologies
* Awareness of the latest technology trends and how these could benefit the company
Are you an experienced .NET Solutions Designer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this .NET Solutions Designer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.