Our client is looking for an experienced QA Lead to join their development group in Dublin. You’ll be an outstanding leader and an evangelist for quality with an excellent technical pedigree. You’ll be working across a wide variety of agile teams as you champion quality across the development group.
You’ll have responsibility for coaching and mentoring all the engineers within the development group to ensure that quality becomes ingrained at all levels and in all ways. You’ll identify new ways to develop, extend and improve training for the software engineering group. You’ll need to bring a level of pragmatism to decision-making, too; great products need to be tested, but they also need to be released. You’ll identify areas that need to be strengthened with extra resources to ensure timely release of quality code. To do that you’ll need to be able to build up KPIs and other metrics to track how testing is improving.
• You must be clearly eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• You’ll have at least 10 years’ experience of the SDLC
• You’ll be experienced with Agile software development theory and practice
• Expert communication, mentoring, team-building and motivational skills
• Extensive hands-on experience of Automation tools (particularly as applied to Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery)
• Proven expertise in estimation, planning and execution of project plans
• Expertise with the Web Services alphabet soup (REST/SOAP, JSON, XML, WSDL, etc.)
• Educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Comp. Eng. or related discipline