RealTime Recruitment are working with a Client who are currently on the lookout for a QA Engineer to join the team in a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
The Client are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer that can help deliver the next generation platform. The QA team validate that the system stores, transforms and represents data accurately to the customers.
• Take full ownership of the automation effort from Design to Implementation and maintenance using commercial and open source tools
• Create automation scripts for Regression test cases
• Create automation solution designs based on “best practice”
• Create automation frameworks while maintaining existing frameworks
• Mentoring others in automation practices
• Ability to build automation frameworks from scratch
• 3+ years of industry experience
• Ability to work in fast paced Agile environment
• Excellent knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or Robot Framework
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases such as (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Jira
• Exposure to Big Data technologies
• Knowledge of AWS environment
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme
• Health Insurance
If this a role that is of interest, please send your current CV and contact to email@example.com and I will call you to discuss the position in greater detail. You can also reach Tom on 00 353 1 6520652 if preferred.