Field IT Support Engineer- to be based predominantly in Belfast and to support customers in the field.
ESP is seeking an IT Support Engineer to be based in the field to support our customer base within the Belfast area, in addition you will provide IT Support to a number of customers in the field.
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be.
We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic.
We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
You will be based in the field. Providing and maintaining continuity of service for all IT components supported by ESP and resolve any technical issues at any ESP supported site within SLA.
- Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance on the range of passenger processing equipment within any ESP supported site as required or requested by line manager.
- Respond to all customer incidents and service requests passed across by the Global Service Desk and resolve any user faults within agreed SLAs
- Resolve all host and connectivity issues.
- Carry out repairs and initiate the return of faulty customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract.
- Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and senior members of staff and provide timely updates to the Global Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required.
- Identify any spares required and advise the Global Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly.
- When on site, carry out regular "floor-walking" and pro-active line of sight checks to identify and resolve any issues before they are raised as incidents through the Global Service Desk.
- Deliver customer focused service which supports increased customer satisfaction.
Monday to Friday- 9:00- 17:30
This role requires you to be on call 7 days a week every other week to provide support the esp customer base within the Belfast area (rotational). You shall be remunerated for being on call in addition to your salary.
Travel costs incurred shall be reimbursed monthly.
90% of the equipment required will be based on-site.
Company Vehicle provided
Free onsite parking
Interested? Please apply today