1st Line / 2nd Line Support Analyst - Shannon- are you an experienced IT Helpdesk/ IT Support/ 1st Line Support, Service Desk Analyst looking for your next? If so the role as 1st Line/ 2nd Line Support Analyst in Shannon could be the role for you.
In a nutshell…
To log all customer incidents and tickets accurately and provide fault diagnosis and call vetting to successfully resolve as many issues on a first time fix basis. Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets and ensure that a high level of customer service is provided at all times to all customers and users. Provide support the Desktop Support team by attending Deskside calls for some tickets that are not fixable remotely.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 0700-1500 and 1100- 2300
Preferred Skills & Experience:
* Experience required as a Service Desk analyst
* Excellent use of MS Office Products
* Expert knowledge of call management systems
* Self motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
* Detailed and methodical in their approach to problem solving
* Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of working in the aviation Industry- advantageous
* Experience of fixing at Deskside- advantageous
* Experienced in working to strict SLA`s in a corporate environment
* Microsoft Certified advantageous
* CompTIA A+ accreditation
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and pro-actively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be.
We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic.
We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a "can do" attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
*Free on-site parking.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.