The role will be fantastic for someone who has an interest in XML and ultimately has the goal to progress into a .Net development position. You will get excellent levels of training and a clear career progression path set out for you. You'll also join an experienced team with a number of more senior engineers who are always ready to provide assistance and help to guide and mentor your career.
You'll be working in a role that is split between application support and XML development. The core of my clients work is written in .Net but you will primarily be working with XML whilst getting some exposure to C#.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years application support experience, ideally with some hands on XML experience but if not then someone who is really keen to learn. If you want to become a .Net developer then this would be an ideal place to start!
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 1-2 years Application support experience.
* XML experience.
* .Net/C# experience would be highly desirable.
* Strong troubleshooting.
* An eagerness to learn and improve.
* Some experience in a support role within a logistics or transport organisation would be highly desirable.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.