itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a Senior ICT Project Manager, this is a contract position based in North Dublin.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OoCIO) PMO manages a portfolio in excess of 300 projects annually, driving the agenda in line with relevant policies and strategies. There is a requirement to augment the current pool of Project staff with suitably skilled professionals, specifically:
ICT Projects Managers -Senior
* Working to the Head of PMO, Senior ICT Projects Managers are expected to manage all aspects of one or more projects, possibly including initial scoping and planning stages, in accordance with the standards, tools and methodologies of the OoCIO PMO
* Senior ICT Projects Managers will likely manage projects with significant budgets and strategic importance
* Senior ICT Projects Managers will be expected to report, in a matrix framework, to a number of stakeholder groups, through the primary channel of the OoCIO PMO
* It is crucial that the Senior Project Manager has experience in successfully managing large scale project delivery and this must be clearly demonstrated in the submission.
* Senior Project Managers may be allocated to a portfolio of projects dependent on the stage individual projects are at plus level of work commitment required. This is to ensure efficient use and maximisation of resource expertise and availability for the duration of the contract.
The successful person(s) will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
* Demonstrate at a detailed level their experience of delivery and management of large scale projects
* Displays leadership, high level of communication and interpersonal skills including liaising with multiple stakeholders
* Excellent ICT, presentation and report writing skills.
* Ability to work with the other ICT units to ensure that ICT programmes are delivered in a cohesive and planned manner.
* Demonstrate experience in working collaboratively with stakeholders and partners to ensure that the impact of projects are maximised.
* Demonstrates evidence of strategic management skills including service planning, managing own work and that of others, delegating appropriately within the resources available.
* Demonstrate ability to implement and manage change and business process re-organisation skills.
To be considered for this position please apply here or contact Brian Coss (+35315267738) for more information.