My client is an award-winning Tech company that has been offering excellence and innovation for over 3 years in the Dublin market. -also offering solutions in the United States.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer in the Dublin office. This position will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to broaden their personal and professional development within a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
* Be a key member of the development team in the Dublin offices.
* You will be required to act as mentor to all junior Developers.
* Collaborate closely with QA team.
Be an ambassador of the "the best code" - continuously educating yourself in the company values and cultures, and support the aspiration to become the most talented technology company anywhere in the world.
* Java, Spring Framework and
* Technologies: JPA/Hibernate, MySQL/Oracle, OLAP cubes, Amazon AWS Services, Lucene/SOLR
* Web Technologies: Responsive HTML5 applications, AngularJS, REST, Jersey, Spring Frameworks, OAuth, JQuery, Widgets
* WebServices, EAI, ETL, XML
* Development Technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Continuous Integration
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area required.
* 3 - 5 years' Experience
* Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in a similar industry.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Time management and organisation is essential.
* Previous experience working in a tech company with many external divisions.
* Experience with Scala or Hadoop is a plus but not required.