Our Client has a requirement for an experienced I.T. Helpdesk Engineer for an Immediate Start. This is a new position and is a direct result of the company’s success in the market. Ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate but a good base level knowledge will be expected. This is a great opportunity to develop in a fast growing, award winning IT organisation.
What does the company do?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning IT Consultancy providing high quality IT Infrastructure Support to numerous clients throughout Ireland. This consultancy boasts long term partnerships with some of the biggest names in the IT industry
You will be exposed to a vast array of technologies in this role and will be on numerous client sites for the duration of this contract.
Why should I be interested in this Helpdesk Engineer role?
Join an Award winning consultancy and get exposed to all the latest technologies. Work alongside experienced IT Engineers in a friendly working environment and help grow your career.
· Competitive Salary
What do I need to get this job?
· Minimum 1 - 2 years practical experience in providing technical support to customers
· Comfortable working with Microsoft Server(2008 - 2012R2) and Active Directory
· Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and understanding of switching and firewalls
· Office365 administration experience is a bonus
What will I be doing as a Helpdesk Engineer in this Company?
· Provides support to the Company’s customers
· Level two support for server, cisco network infrastructure and printer environment.
· User training and asset management (front and back office).
· To configure, install, support and maintain IT hardware and software - PCs, laptops, desk and mobile phones, printer/copiers, Windows operating systems, applications software, mobile etc.
· Troubleshooting network connectivity issues LAN/WAN and WIFI.
· Takes responsibility for projects as assigned i.e. timelines and deliverables.
· Day to day management of the helpdesk – dealing with cases from inception to completion
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.