SENIOR IT AND DATA ANALYTICS AUDITOR
Opportunity for Senior IT and Data Analytics Auditor to join my Clients team in Dublin. The successful candidate will work on a variety of IT audits, and lead related data analytics audit projects.
- Extract system data and analyse transactions using ACL and audit related software
- Build advanced queries & scripts on ACL and automate repeat audit tests
- Identify other areas throughout the business where ACL scripts would be beneficial in automating tasks, or giving management insight into behaviour driving the data patterns.
- Delivery of IT Audits (planning, testing and reporting) across the various Group IT systems to include (inter alia) system security, program controls, backup and disaster recovery, system maintenance, application controls, segregation of duty reviews, and general controls
- Completion of work papers to professional standard
- Work with IT management to develop, enhance and implement further IT policies, procedures and controls as necessary
- Be (audit) department super-user on ACL, Oracle EBS, and other ERP and reporting systems
- Assist external audit and co-ordinate any extracts of internal audit data requested
- Basic script writing skills
- Degree (preferably masters) in IT related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related field (IT Audit, or Security)
- CISA or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of COBIT and related standards
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and Navision a strong advantage
- Knowledge of ACL to script level
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills are essential
- This role will involve some domestic and international travel (circa 10 -15% max)
- Commitment to values