My Client is seeking an Information Security Risk Officer to join their team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be experienced in data protection, information security infrastructure & meeting regulatory and legislative requirements.
- To develop, produce and establish clear and practical policies and procedures for all business and support areas with respect to information security and data management;
- To critically appraise, assess and continuously improve the control infrastructure in the company with respect to information security;
- To produce clear and actionable metrics, key risk indicators and other reports for senior management and the Board;
- To assume responsibility for data protection (“Data Protection Officer”) and ensure that the Company is prepared for the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation in 2018;
- To maintain and continuously improve the Group’s crisis response plans, working closely with other stakeholders such as business continuity and IT; and
- To implement and drive an effective information security communication, awareness and training approach and programme across entire company.
- The minimum requirements for the role are:
- Strong educational background (3rd level relevant degree and/or professional qualification);
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in information security and/or a related risk/compliance-related role;
- A demonstrable knowledge of common information security threats, data privacy requirements and the latest developments in these areas;
- Experience in the development and/or the detailed assessment of policies, processes, procedures and controls frameworks.
- It will also be an advantage to have demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Project management planning and implementation;
- Financial services regulation;
- Data Protection;