Job Title - IT Desktop Support - 1 year fixed term Contract
Location - Dublin
Job Type - Contract - 4 Weeks
Salary - 25-35k per year
Start Date - December 1st
Are you a capable IT Desktop Support Analyst (2nd Line support) candidate looking for a 1 year fixed term role likely leading to a perm position. My client requires a strong IT Desktop Support Analyst to join a busy department to look after a specific piece of work over the next 12 months
The IT Desktop Support Analyst will have the following skills.
• Microsoft certification – Microsoft Specialist (MS) or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or higher
• A minimum of 2 years in a similar IT Desktop Support role
• A minimum of 1 year experience in supporting a Citrix (shared client) or VDI (dedicated client) environment
• Experience in using IT call logging/support software
• ITIL awareness
• Experience in application installation
• Experience in Shadowing tools (remote support)
• Microsoft Office
• Citrix Xenapp 6
• Wyse Wids
• Building and Supporting Laptops
• Device Encryption
• Video Conferencing set-ups
• Windows Operating Systems
The key responsibilities within this role are
• Update call records in multiple Service Desk systems (Support Works, Service Now, Remedy Force, HP SM7)
• Resolve issues with users accessing a range of systems across a Citrix and VDI estate
• Setup of webex, voice and video conferencing units
• Investigation and root cause analysis on recurring technical topics
• Adhere to defined Service Levels and desktop related performance KPI’s.
• Ad-hoc Project tasks (deployment support for example)
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience in a busy 2nd line environment.
If this job sounds like it is for you get in touch ASAP for a confidential conversation.