Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a 9 Month Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Systems Engineer will join our client’s Infrastructure support team who are responsible for the management, administration and support of our client’s Virtualisation, Windows Server (2008/2012) and Active Directory environments.
• Identify and remedy system performance bottlenecks to ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company systems
• Support any improvement, modification, or replacement of infrastructure components
• Administer Microsoft Active Directory on Windows Server 2008 and 2012
• Manage system failover and disaster recovery
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years Server Support experience
• Good Virtualisation experience (Hyper-V)
• Strong Active Directory experience
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.