Job Title - IT Helpdesk Analyst - Contract Daily Rate
Location - Dublin
Job Type - Contract - 4 Weeks
Salary - Market rates
Start Date - December 1st
Are you a capable IT Helpdesk Analyst (1st Line support) candidate looking for a short term role for 4 weeks. My client requires a strong IT Helpdesk Analyst to join a busy department to look after a specific piece of work over the next four weeks.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will have the following skills.
• Experience in using IT call logging/support software
• ITIL awareness
• Experience in application installation
• Experience in Shadowing tools (remote support)
• Microsoft Office
The IT Helpdesk is part of the Support Services function, including 1st line customer support and Desktop and Telephone support. Typical deliverables of the Helpdesk team are, for example: 1st level support to all internal and external users on IT related issues.
The key responsibilities within this role are
• Log and maintain call records in multiple Service Desk systems (Support Works, Service Now, Remedy Force, HP SM7)
• Adhere to defined Service Levels and desktop related performance KPI’s.
• Ad-hoc Project tasks (deployment support for example)
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience in a busy Helpdesk environment.
If this job sounds like it is for you get in touch ASAP for a confidential conversation.